5.03.2011

BST MSC VDS/SNGS 6

This first video is a real classic in the making. You've got your murder, your ecstasy, your pick pocketing, your romance and THEN you show it through POV insanity- I'd love to see the rig they used while filming. I wish I could post it in better quality, but it goes too effin' slow. If you want to see a nicer version, click the link below the video.

...Better Version
This video is like Groundhog Day, only better, because it's short. Also, it's French, and weird. I dig.

Les indiens sont morts from Marijane Miracle on Vimeo.

This is more metal-ish than I care for typically. But it's creepy, and pretty. Like me.

Godstopper, Clean House (Music, 2011) from Justin Oakey on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the video! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Music video mondays. Always fun. (I was a day late- Canadian Elections)

    ReplyDelete